Saturday, January 16, 2016

Raising the Flags of Love

I wanted to share a magazine article with everyone at The Prayer Flag Project because I thought you might enjoy learning more about why Carrie Bloomston and her mother, Rhonda Greenberg, put together The Happy Flag Project in 2014.  There is more to the story than just honoring His Holiness the Dali Lama. The story is in the current issue of Amy Butler's Blossom.  You can read the entire magazine online (for FREE) by clicking on this link.  Carrie's article is on page 143, however, in my opinion, the whole magazine is worth a read as it is filled with lots of beautiful eye candy, and wonderful articles. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa , your links don't work . They take you to an asthma link? i'd love to read ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Jen! Thank you for letting me know. The links are fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry its not ,Im back at the asthma link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Refresh your browser for this post. It is the correct link when I click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link is working fine now, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete