Friday, September 9, 2011

Vivian's Prayer Flag #8, Bless All

Some of my friends want me to make a Prayer Flag for them because they don't sew.. Hard to imagine for me, who has done hand work all my life. When I went to hang it with a ribbon it tended to buckle in the middle.

So I solved it by adding a plastic straw the width of flag, and running the ribbon down the center of the straw. Now, it lays flat and can be hung any where.

With 9/11 coming soon,, I thought we all need to be Blessed. Thank you, Jane for suggesting premade iron on labels for the back.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you...this is beautiful!!

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i made 8 prayer flags with words of hope and colors of hope. i will share your site with art traders i trade with . i had a peaceful day in paint and art!that is the way i deal/carry on.

    ReplyDelete